The Jonas Brothers signatures shirt
buy it: The Jonas Brothers signatures shirt
For instance, all Christian childrearing authors, like James Dobson, Roy Lessin, Ted Tripp etc......all make the absurd claim that God invented the human buttocks for the purpose of being spanked. Really? I'm sure that the buttocks has nothing to do with our ability to walk upright, instead of on all fours. But, since I am attacking the theology, and practice of spanking, with logic, I must be in league with the devil.
The Jonas Brothers signatures shirt

From Shop Funny Shirt
For instance, all Christian childrearing authors, like James Dobson, Roy Lessin, Ted Tripp etc......all make the absurd claim that God invented the human buttocks for the purpose of being spanked. Really? I'm sure that the buttocks has nothing to do with our ability to walk upright, instead of on all fours. But, since I am attacking the theology, and practice of spanking, with logic, I must be in league with the devil.
The Jonas Brothers signatures shirt

From Shop Funny Shirt
Comments
Post a Comment